The how, how much, what, where, who, when, from where and why of work.
The drivers of change will influence :
- the jobs available and the tasks required in order to do those jobs – the what of work
- the locations from which workers undertake those tasks – the where of work
- the source of jobs – the from where of work
- the times at which the tasks are undertaken – the when of work
- the way in which those tasks are undertaken and the relationship between the employer and the individual – the how of work
- the number of jobs available and the amount of time individuals spend working – the how much of work
- which people do the work – the who of work
- the reasons why people work or do a certain job for a certain employer – the why of work.